- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Recurring after the equipment sale
13 years 8 months ago #83616
by Bassam
Recurring after the equipment sale was created by Bassam
I have an Alarm company I need to set it up that the customer purchase and pay for the equipment, then automaticly direct them to setup recurring payments for the monthly fees. what is the best way to acomlish that tast..
also on my Hikashop registration form the State is not available what do I do to bring it back.
also on my Hikashop registration form the State is not available what do I do to bring it back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #83660
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Recurring after the equipment sale
Hi,
We have a recurrent/subscription integration in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
Regards,
We have a recurrent/subscription integration in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds