- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Bug with Badges in Hikashop v2 (Joomla 2.5.8)
13 years 8 months ago #84437
by wolfoenix
Bug with Badges in Hikashop v2 (Joomla 2.5.8) was created by wolfoenix
Hello !
I placed an order (#K5M0F19) a few month ago to buy Hikashop Business.
I have a problem setuping badges to promote but without discount some of my products.
I want to put a badge on a defined category.
My settings are :
Name : Test
Actived : Yes
Start Date : None (empty)
End Date : None (empty)
Category : (16) Parfum
Include Subcategory : No
Discount : Discount not found
Etc,...
When I save with those settings, all products have now a badge not only the one into "Parfum" category.
Now If I setup a discount and attach it to the badge (just to see). It's working fine.
Something is wrong when you don't have any discount attached to a badge.
Please fix that bug ASAP
Thx
I placed an order (#K5M0F19) a few month ago to buy Hikashop Business.
I have a problem setuping badges to promote but without discount some of my products.
I want to put a badge on a defined category.
My settings are :
Name : Test
Actived : Yes
Start Date : None (empty)
End Date : None (empty)
Category : (16) Parfum
Include Subcategory : No
Discount : Discount not found
Etc,...
When I save with those settings, all products have now a badge not only the one into "Parfum" category.
Now If I setup a discount and attach it to the badge (just to see). It's working fine.
Something is wrong when you don't have any discount attached to a badge.
Please fix that bug ASAP
Thx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84522
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Bug with Badges in Hikashop v2 (Joomla 2.5.8)
Hi,
I just tried it on my end and it's working fine, the badge is displayed only on the my selected category.
Do you have the latest HikaShop version from our website ?
I just tried it on my end and it's working fine, the badge is displayed only on the my selected category.
Do you have the latest HikaShop version from our website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #84531
by wolfoenix
Replied by wolfoenix on topic Bug with Badges in Hikashop v2 (Joomla 2.5.8)
First of all, thanks for your quick answer
XML indicates v2.0.0 June 2012
Regards
XML indicates v2.0.0 June 2012
Regards
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by wolfoenix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84594
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Bug with Badges in Hikashop v2 (Joomla 2.5.8)
Hi there,
We've many many release since then under the name 2.0
.
Try to re-download Hikashop and reinstall it, it may solve the problem since we fixed few badges bug.
We've many many release since then under the name 2.0
Try to re-download Hikashop and reinstall it, it may solve the problem since we fixed few badges bug.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84705
by wolfoenix
Replied by wolfoenix on topic Bug with Badges in Hikashop v2 (Joomla 2.5.8)
Done !
Yes, problem fixed !
How can I know when you have new version(s) released ?
Yes, problem fixed !
How can I know when you have new version(s) released ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84735
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Bug with Badges in Hikashop v2 (Joomla 2.5.8)
You can't really now when we release under the same name for some bug corrections.
But you can follow us on twitter to see when a new release come and you should receive a newsletter.
But you can follow us on twitter to see when a new release come and you should receive a newsletter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds