- Posts: 91
- Thank you received: 0
Customer feedback
13 years 8 months ago #85695
by ces
Customer feedback was created by ces
Hello
I would like to send automatically a customer feedback survey, can i do it on hikashop.
Also i would like to be able to send an email with a reminder 2 days before an event
I would like to send automatically a customer feedback survey, can i do it on hikashop.
Also i would like to be able to send an email with a reminder 2 days before an event
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85748
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Customer feedback
Hi,
I think that a newsletter component is more appropriate.
You can use AcyMailing which have a compatibility plugin with us, it allow you to do many things with your shop.
I think that a newsletter component is more appropriate.
You can use AcyMailing which have a compatibility plugin with us, it allow you to do many things with your shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 day ago #125326
by boussog1
Replied by boussog1 on topic Customer feedback
Hello,
How can I include a simple "How did you find us?" dropdown menu at the end of registration?
Thanks!
How can I include a simple "How did you find us?" dropdown menu at the end of registration?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 day ago #125359
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer feedback
Hi,
You can create a custom field of the table user or address via the menu Display>Custom fields.
You can create a custom field of the table user or address via the menu Display>Custom fields.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boussog1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds