- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
product_dimension_unit instead of each by price
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #86092
by cobinet_edv
product_dimension_unit instead of each by price was created by cobinet_edv
Hallo,
If I see price of the product, I see the word "each" behind the price.
I would see the value of the field "product_dimension_init" instead of "each".
How to?
If I see price of the product, I see the word "each" behind the price.
I would see the value of the field "product_dimension_init" instead of "each".
How to?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86154
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic product_dimension_unit instead of each by price
Hi,
You can override the view "product | listing_price" and replace the code:
By
Regards,
You can override the view "product | listing_price" and replace the code:
Code:
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price) && $this->params->get('per_unit',1)){
if($price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo JText::sprintf('PER_UNIT_AT_LEAST_X_BOUGHT',$price->price_min_quantity);
}else{
echo JText::_('PER_UNIT');
}
}
Code:
if(isset($price->price_min_quantity) && empty($this->cart_product_price) && $this->params->get('per_unit',1)){
if($price->price_min_quantity>1){
echo JText::sprintf('PER_UNIT_AT_LEAST_X_BOUGHT',$price->price_min_quantity);
}else{
echo ' ' . JText::_($this->row->product_dimension_unit);
}
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #86668
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic product_dimension_unit instead of each by price
Thanks
It works fine.
Have you one idee for switch between englisch and german?
It works fine.
Have you one idee for switch between englisch and german?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86743
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic product_dimension_unit instead of each by price
Hi,
You can use JoomFish (if on J15) or FaLang. You should find an integration plugin with HikaShop on their website.
You can use JoomFish (if on J15) or FaLang. You should find an integration plugin with HikaShop on their website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #86766
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic product_dimension_unit instead of each by price
I have it already done
It works
But I must create for each unit one value in falang to translate
I have 40 units
I would have product_dimension_unit on german site and for example product_dimension_unit2 on englisch site
I know, I want too much
It works
But I must create for each unit one value in falang to translate
I have 40 units
I would have product_dimension_unit on german site and for example product_dimension_unit2 on englisch site
I know, I want too much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86790
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic product_dimension_unit instead of each by price
I don't have FaLang installed on my end, but if you find the method to know in which language you are, you just have to add a if condition to display dimension unit or dimension unit2.
You should post on the FaLang forum to know how get the var of the language.
I think that it's stored in the session, or maybe in a cookie.
You should post on the FaLang forum to know how get the var of the language.
I think that it's stored in the session, or maybe in a cookie.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds