- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Error 404 using XMAP plugin
13 years 8 months ago #86620
by raulrb73
Error 404 using XMAP plugin was created by raulrb73
Hi.
I have installed XMAP v. 2.0 component and I have a menu option to access the sitemap.
It runs OK, but the sitemap is not showing categories of Hikashop component.
I have been searching for an integration between Hikashop and XMAP and just here I found a documentation post about it.
I have downloaded the xmap_hikashop_2.zip file and install the XMAP-Hikashop plugin.
The plugin now is enabled and the settings are the following:
The sitemap has the following settings:
XMAP_FIELDSET_NEWS_OPTIONS - Publication name - <empty>
The issue is that after installation and configuration of XMAP-HIKASHOP plugin when I access sitemap link on my web site I have an 404 error like answer:
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webadmin@kundenserver.de and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
Please, could you please help me about what is the cause of this error.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.
I have installed XMAP v. 2.0 component and I have a menu option to access the sitemap.
It runs OK, but the sitemap is not showing categories of Hikashop component.
I have been searching for an integration between Hikashop and XMAP and just here I found a documentation post about it.
I have downloaded the xmap_hikashop_2.zip file and install the XMAP-Hikashop plugin.
The plugin now is enabled and the settings are the following:
- Maximum depth - <empty>
- Maximum products - <empty>
- Show same product - Yes
- Show same category - Yes
- Priority - Use parent menu settings
- Change frequency - Use parent menu settings
The sitemap has the following settings:
- Menus - I have 3 menus (principal/main; top; tienda on-line/on-line shop) that are marked with priority "0.5" and frequency "weekly"
- Options
- Texto Introductorio - Yes
- Título del Menú - Yes
- Clase CSS - <empty>
- # Columnas - 3
- Imagen para enlaces externos - img_blue.gif
- Comprimir XML - Yes
- Embellecer XML - Yes
The issue is that after installation and configuration of XMAP-HIKASHOP plugin when I access sitemap link on my web site I have an 404 error like answer:
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webadmin@kundenserver.de and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
Please, could you please help me about what is the cause of this error.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86802
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error 404 using XMAP plugin
Hi,
It sounds like you have too many categories/products and xmap cannot list them all due to the processing restrictions in place on your server.
You should set the options Show same product and Show same category to no and set a maximum depth and a maximum number of products so that it is able to display the page.
It sounds like you have too many categories/products and xmap cannot list them all due to the processing restrictions in place on your server.
You should set the options Show same product and Show same category to no and set a maximum depth and a maximum number of products so that it is able to display the page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: raulrb73
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86807
by raulrb73
Replied by raulrb73 on topic Error 404 using XMAP plugin
Thank You Nicolas.
I have solved the problem with your guides.
I have only one more question... I have unplished the menu option for "listing products" because I can not set the value "0" on parameter "maximum products" at XMAP-HIKASHOP plugin settings... If I set that parameter with value "1" the menu option is shown on sitemap and after that it shows a link to one product that is not relevant (in fact there is no product that could be consider more relevant than the others), so I decide to unpublish the menu option for "listing products" and keep the value "1" for parameter "maximum products" and in this way the sitemap is not showing that menu option but neither the link to any non-relevant product.
I think it could be an improvement to allow to set the "maximum products" parameter to value "0" in order to keep published the "listing products" menu option without showing non-relevant products on sitemap.
Again, thank you very much for your quickly and accurate answer.
I have solved the problem with your guides.
I have only one more question... I have unplished the menu option for "listing products" because I can not set the value "0" on parameter "maximum products" at XMAP-HIKASHOP plugin settings... If I set that parameter with value "1" the menu option is shown on sitemap and after that it shows a link to one product that is not relevant (in fact there is no product that could be consider more relevant than the others), so I decide to unpublish the menu option for "listing products" and keep the value "1" for parameter "maximum products" and in this way the sitemap is not showing that menu option but neither the link to any non-relevant product.
I think it could be an improvement to allow to set the "maximum products" parameter to value "0" in order to keep published the "listing products" menu option without showing non-relevant products on sitemap.
Again, thank you very much for your quickly and accurate answer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86877
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error 404 using XMAP plugin
Hi,
Why can't you set 0 for that option ?
Normally, if you don't set anything there, it is considered that you want to display all products. It's like if you set -1 in that field. If you set 0, it doesn't display any product. And if you set a positive value it displays products up until that number.
Why can't you set 0 for that option ?
Normally, if you don't set anything there, it is considered that you want to display all products. It's like if you set -1 in that field. If you set 0, it doesn't display any product. And if you set a positive value it displays products up until that number.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86883
by raulrb73
Replied by raulrb73 on topic Error 404 using XMAP plugin
Hi Nicolas.
If I set value "0" for "maximum products" parameter and the menu option for "listing products" is published I obtain the same error when I click the sitemap.
With value "0" and menu option unpublised it works ok.
If I set value "0" for "maximum products" parameter and the menu option for "listing products" is published I obtain the same error when I click the sitemap.
With value "0" and menu option unpublised it works ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87243
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error 404 using XMAP plugin
Hi,
Ah yes, I think I found the issue and the fix.
Please try to change the line:
if(!empty($params))
to:
if(isset($params))
in the file plugins/xmap/com_hikashop/com_hikashop.php
Ah yes, I think I found the issue and the fix.
Please try to change the line:
if(!empty($params))
to:
if(isset($params))
in the file plugins/xmap/com_hikashop/com_hikashop.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: raulrb73
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97751
by raulrb73
Replied by raulrb73 on topic Error 404 using XMAP plugin
I had not give my thanks for the solution of this issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds