- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
Epay plugin
In the setupwe have set that customers can not change the payment or pay later. But when there is created an order and you come to ePay payment, they can cancel here. Then the order shown in the order overview as if it is paid. Double checking we do not ePay, we will not discover that has not been paid.
Is it something you have knowledge of and possibly a solution?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I add the edition of this plugin for more security on our TODO list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Xavier wrote: Thanks to enable the md5
Do you mean we have to enable MD5?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This plugin has not been developed by our team, and some security check are missing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you then in a dialog with epay.dk about to optimize the plugin?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I didn't get an answer yet from epay.
Here is a new version of the plugin which should avoid that issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have also contacted ePay when we receive about 20 mails every time there is a paid order, they say it is an error in our hika setup, but I'm still waiting for an answer to where.
Is it something you know?
In addition, I wish that we can set up goals in analytics, to create goals for trade. It can happen at the confirmation page, but I can not figure out what it's called
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've seen that we one other payment plugin where the gateway was sending 20 payment notifications instead of 1 and the payment plugin was sending 20 times the payment notification email to the admin and we had added some code to not update the status of the order if the order already had the correct status.
But I haven't seen that with epay as I've never used epay.
What do you mean by "set up goals" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I mean in analytics it possible to set up goals, and here I think about to use the site the costumer is landing on after the payment have been confirmed. I mean there is standing something like : thanks for you order.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
if($dbOrder->order_status == $order->order_status) return true;
after:
$order->order_status = 'confirmed';
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/epay/epay.php
that will avoid the notifications being sent several times.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But its an error
Hello,
An ePay notification was refused because the notification from the ePay server was invalid
Is it because I have used the test number from Epay?
In the shop backend the order is has been marked as cancelled
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We experienced yesterday a little bug, I call it the ePay plugin. Perhaps it is not.
We have a customer who ordered a product and came to the payment part. Here he noted that we did not accept his card and canceled / closed the payment window.
We did receive an email that there was created an order on the page, and after a long search we also found out that it was as created and not confirmed as when it is paid.
Now the question is whether or not it is wrong to order is created without the receipt of payment for the goods? We contacted However, subsequent client and it's all done, we got a new customer
But could there be a possibility that in some way are told that the purchase was canceled by the customer?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If the customer just close the payment page of epay, there is no way for HikaShop to know that the payment has been cancelled.
You can potentially auto cancel created orders after a few days with the auto cancel orders plugin of the commercial editions but you won't get notifications for that.
What you could do though, would be to use as well our acymailing integration in order to send a follow up email to the customer when the order gets cancelled using an acymailing auto filter on order cancellation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When this happens, the order is just to set up and we have the information on the customer. So the problem is not larger.
Here we use the shop to mainly our dealers, but also to individuals and companies. Therefore, we obtain yet all information into an accounting program.
But it was just a matter of opportunity, the most important is the information we receive.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.