- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
SagePay Question
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #87985
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
SagePay Question was created by plantpotphil
Hi everyone,
I'm currently looking into setting up SagePay and wondered what account would be needed for this to work with Hikashop. Do I simply need the payment gateway or do you also need a merchant acocunt ??
The gateway account states "Process payments securely online and over the phone with streamlined integration to your website or e-commerce platform".
But the merchant page states "To start accepting card payments from customers, you will need a payment gateway and merchant account".
...So do I need both or does Hikashop just require the payment gateway ?
:huh: Very confused! Has anyone set this up with Hikashop before who can offer advice?
Thanks,
Phil
I'm currently looking into setting up SagePay and wondered what account would be needed for this to work with Hikashop. Do I simply need the payment gateway or do you also need a merchant acocunt ??
The gateway account states "Process payments securely online and over the phone with streamlined integration to your website or e-commerce platform".
But the merchant page states "To start accepting card payments from customers, you will need a payment gateway and merchant account".
...So do I need both or does Hikashop just require the payment gateway ?
:huh: Very confused! Has anyone set this up with Hikashop before who can offer advice?
Thanks,
Phil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by plantpotphil.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #87991
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Replied by plantpotphil on topic SagePay Question
I'm thinking I need both?
www.sagepay.com/guide-to-trading-online/merchant-bank-accounts
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago #87998
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic SagePay Question
Hi Phil,
My advice would be to :
- Create a sage pay vendor account
- Ask them directly through mail or telephone
Hope this will help you.
My advice would be to :
- Create a sage pay vendor account
- Ask them directly through mail or telephone
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #88937
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Replied by plantpotphil on topic SagePay Question
Hi Mohamed,
I'm in the process of applying for a Sage Merchant account and the online form is asking about the e-commerce system (hikashop). What should I answer for the following question:
Which system do you wish to use?
You may need to contact your shopping cart provider for advice on the Sage Pay system they have integrated with.
I'm in the process of applying for a Sage Merchant account and the online form is asking about the e-commerce system (hikashop). What should I answer for the following question:
Which system do you wish to use?
You may need to contact your shopping cart provider for advice on the Sage Pay system they have integrated with.
- Form
- Server
- Direct
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88987
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic SagePay Question
Hi,
We use the Form system.
We use the Form system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds