- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Mijosearch
13 years 7 months ago #90271
by Xanderste
Mijosearch was created by Xanderste
Guys!
I was wondering if anyone has some experience with the Mijosearch extension and its hikashop plugin.
Does this extension allow you to show product images in the search results?
I am using Hikashop starter 2.0.1
Thanks in advance!
I was wondering if anyone has some experience with the Mijosearch extension and its hikashop plugin.
Does this extension allow you to show product images in the search results?
I am using Hikashop starter 2.0.1
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90277
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mijosearch
Hi,
From what I can read on their website, MijoSearch is compatible with HikaShop. However I've never used it so I can't say how it works with HikaShop.
I would recommend that you ask them. They should know better than us since they built MijoSearch and the integration with HikaShop
From what I can read on their website, MijoSearch is compatible with HikaShop. However I've never used it so I can't say how it works with HikaShop.
I would recommend that you ask them. They should know better than us since they built MijoSearch and the integration with HikaShop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90280
by Xanderste
Replied by Xanderste on topic Mijosearch
Thanks for the reaction.
I also asked them, but they were a bit slow.
But they just answered, and fortunately they told me that the extension does show the images.
I also asked them, but they were a bit slow.
But they just answered, and fortunately they told me that the extension does show the images.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds