- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Characteristics causing recurring payment error
13 years 7 months ago #91678
by gislon
Characteristics causing recurring payment error was created by gislon
I'm using Hikashop starter, akeeba subscriptions, akeeba/hikashop plugin and paypal recurring. Recurring payments were working fine - I can associate a subscription with a product and payment goes through. But if I add a Characteristic to a Product I get this error from paypal: "Invalid Regular period. You must specify valid values for the A3, P3 and T3 parameters for a subscription." If I take away the characteristic it works again.
Is this a bug or a set up problem for me? Any pointers much appreciated.
I gather the values mentioned in paypal represent: A3 = Price, P3 = Subscription Duration, T3 = Subscription Duration Units
So it must be causing a change in one of those values, but since characterstics don't change the price, I don't know what it can be.
Is this a bug or a set up problem for me? Any pointers much appreciated.
I gather the values mentioned in paypal represent: A3 = Price, P3 = Subscription Duration, T3 = Subscription Duration Units
So it must be causing a change in one of those values, but since characterstics don't change the price, I don't know what it can be.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91779
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Characteristics causing recurring payment error
Hi,
A3, is the order full price. So it's not related on the price of the variant.
P3, is the product_subscription_id so you can check in your variants if the subscription level is set.
T3 is automatically generated in the plugin, the error should not come from here.
I think that the subscription level is not set in your variants.
A3, is the order full price. So it's not related on the price of the variant.
P3, is the product_subscription_id so you can check in your variants if the subscription level is set.
T3 is automatically generated in the plugin, the error should not come from here.
I think that the subscription level is not set in your variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds