Skip to main content

Hikashop Social Plugin Language

More
13 years 6 months ago #94250 by Arthur1775
Hello, Thanks for a great shopping cart. The Hikashop Social plugin will not display in english on the facebook button. I tried to find the css but need some help. Attached is a screenshot of what I am talking about. I'm tring to get the facebook share button to use english. Thanks Ken

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94251 by Arthur1775

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94326 by Xavier
Hi,

The social network buttons are added in iFrame, so we don't set the langage.
It's the social network API which check the language and set the button text in the current language. It's based on the browser (if I remember well).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94374 by Arthur1775
Hello, I was using Tag Type XFBML and now using IFRAME and language corrected itself and layout even looked better. Thanks for the help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum