- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Problems creating com Xmap sitemap
13 years 6 months ago #94365
by Brynok
Problems creating com Xmap sitemap was created by Brynok
Problems creating com Xmap sitemap
Xmap Plugin Hikashop I have, but I can not integrate the products, only Complete menus, categories and items Jommla.
Help please.
Xmap Plugin Hikashop I have, but I can not integrate the products, only Complete menus, categories and items Jommla.
Help please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94385
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problems creating com Xmap sitemap
Please make sure that you turn on the display of products and that you set a maximum number of products in the HikaShop Xmap plugin options
The following user(s) said Thank You: Asterix
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94387
by Asterix
Replied by Asterix on topic Problems creating com Xmap sitemap
Thanks, problem solved was simple.
Those things that you do not realize.
Many Nicolas grace.
Those things that you do not realize.
Many Nicolas grace.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds