Skip to main content

Manufacturers in XMap

More
13 years 5 months ago #97098 by zlenko
Manufacturers in XMap was created by zlenko
In the site map ibaby.com.ua/sitemap for the menu Manufacturers(Производители) issued duplicates URL menu Category(Детские Товары) and not view URL Manufacturers.
How to make XMap for manufacturers ?

my project ibaby.com.ua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #97427 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Manufacturers in XMap
Hi,

I'm not following you.

I don't see Производители duplicated, nor Детские Товары duplicated on that site map.


However I see that the Производители sub links are the same as the category's. I suppose that it's what you're saying.
Maybe a mix up in the category tree.
Can you click on the "rebuild tree" button of the category listing, refresh the site map cache in xmap and see if that helps ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum