- Posts: 187
- Thank you received: 10
acymailing filter plugin (solved)
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #98428
by zebrafilm
acymailing filter plugin (solved) was created by zebrafilm
Since we upgraded to Hika 2.1 ( and now 2.2) and Acymailing 4.2 our filters are not working as expected.
We had setup a filter to add people to a list when their status became confirmed for product X. That worked but now I saw it doesn't anymore and I must assume it was because of the updates.
We have 12 confirmed orders for the product, when I make a manual filter for 'confirmed' orders, it sees only 7 and just 5 of them ended on the acylist.
Anything I can do to debug why this is happening?
We had setup a filter to add people to a list when their status became confirmed for product X. That worked but now I saw it doesn't anymore and I must assume it was because of the updates.
We have 12 confirmed orders for the product, when I make a manual filter for 'confirmed' orders, it sees only 7 and just 5 of them ended on the acylist.
Anything I can do to debug why this is happening?
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by zebrafilm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98509
by zebrafilm
Replied by zebrafilm on topic acymailing filter plugin
Problem solved: webmaster switched off registration during checkout so no users were created and Acy can only work with 'users'.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds