Skip to main content

AUP Email

More
13 years 5 months ago #99734 by BasketBox
AUP Email was created by BasketBox
Was getting emails from alpha user points but not anymore. Is AUP tied to cron tasks? Or should emails go out automatically? The plugin is enabled and the email is complete in AUP componenet. I get all other system emails for orders, etc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99775 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic AUP Email
HikaShop is not involved in the emails sent by AUP. There are settings in AUP regarding their emails so you might want to look there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #99956 by BasketBox
Replied by BasketBox on topic AUP Email
I thought the hikashop AUP plugin might be the problem. The email settings are correct in AUP. Getting help at AUP is not the best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100013 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic AUP Email
Honestly, I've never looked at the AUP email settings, so you already know more on that than me and thus I can't help.
You'll have to see with AUP for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum