- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
weird layout in the ssl mode
13 years 5 months ago #101087
by hamidre13
weird layout in the ssl mode was created by hamidre13
Hi
I do have ssl for my domain.
when I access to product page without ssl everything works just fine, but when I go to the same page in ssl mode everything is messed up. Does anyone know why?
Here is an example:
pearlsbyaj.com/component/hikashop/produc...ecklace-earring.html
I do have ssl for my domain.
when I access to product page without ssl everything works just fine, but when I go to the same page in ssl mode everything is messed up. Does anyone know why?
Here is an example:
pearlsbyaj.com/component/hikashop/produc...ecklace-earring.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #101123
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic weird layout in the ssl mode
Hi,
The display seems to be ok with the SSL module turned ON, can you show me how your product page is showing without SSL ?
The display seems to be ok with the SSL module turned ON, can you show me how your product page is showing without SSL ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101180
by hamidre13
Replied by hamidre13 on topic weird layout in the ssl mode
Hi
I wish the page look like the picture in ssl mode, but it does not. This is the picture I get in ssl mode.
how do you get that picture in ssl mode because I even changed my browser and get that weird looking layout??
I wish the page look like the picture in ssl mode, but it does not. This is the picture I get in ssl mode.
how do you get that picture in ssl mode because I even changed my browser and get that weird looking layout??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101194
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic weird layout in the ssl mode
Change the code:
#hikashop_social iframe.hikashop_social_fb_standard {
width: 300px;
height: 80px;
}
to:
#hikashop_social iframe.hikashop_social_fb_standard {
width: 300px;
height: 30px;
}
in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop via the display tab of the configuration and that will solve the issue which comes from the facebook iframe in https.
#hikashop_social iframe.hikashop_social_fb_standard {
width: 300px;
height: 80px;
}
to:
#hikashop_social iframe.hikashop_social_fb_standard {
width: 300px;
height: 30px;
}
in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop via the display tab of the configuration and that will solve the issue which comes from the facebook iframe in https.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hamidre13
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds