- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop backup
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #101636
by codewarrior
Hikashop backup was created by codewarrior
Hi,
after a hack of my server, I'd like to do a fresh install of my site, but keeping Hikashop :
As Akeeba backups all files and full database, do you have a way to save only Hikashop relating stuffs for an install on a new site ?
Thanks for advices
Regards
after a hack of my server, I'd like to do a fresh install of my site, but keeping Hikashop :
- existing configuration
- existing products
- existing users and commands
As Akeeba backups all files and full database, do you have a way to save only Hikashop relating stuffs for an install on a new site ?
Thanks for advices
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101642
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Hikashop backup
You can set Akeeba to just make a backup of the parts you need to backup..
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #101654
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop backup
Hi,
I think that the best would be to do like holm76 said, or to just export :
- your hikashop database tables
- the Hikashop views that you changed
- the file that you uploaded to your website like your images
through your new website.
I think that the best would be to do like holm76 said, or to just export :
- your hikashop database tables
- the Hikashop views that you changed
- the file that you uploaded to your website like your images
through your new website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #102153
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Hikashop backup
Thanks
Do all HShop tables have the same prefix ?
Do all HShop tables have the same prefix ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #102154
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop backup
Sure all you tables will have the same prefix
.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds