- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
User Login and List Problems Hacked
- teleactive
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #101884
by teleactive
User Login and List Problems Hacked was created by teleactive
It seems my site has been used as some sort of redirect for some group loading up my User Database.
I think I have deleted all the Login points to the site with the exception of Hikashop and now AcyMailing to get on a newsletter list only on the home page.
When I did a sample purchase to test. I didn't get any sort of confirmation email and my Name was not included in the list when viewing Hikashop > Users
Login module is still published but not associated with any menu item.
I am unsure of what notifications are working with Joomla and Hikashop.
Please help.
I think I have deleted all the Login points to the site with the exception of Hikashop and now AcyMailing to get on a newsletter list only on the home page.
When I did a sample purchase to test. I didn't get any sort of confirmation email and my Name was not included in the list when viewing Hikashop > Users
Login module is still published but not associated with any menu item.
I am unsure of what notifications are working with Joomla and Hikashop.
Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102076
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User Login and List Problems Hacked
Hi,
The email notification will depend on how you configured HikaShop and Joomla.
As you didn't provide enough information we cannot answer more precisely.
If you don't get email notifications, it's either because you removed the login view for the checkout workflow, or that you didn't configure properly your email settings in the joomla configuration or in the HikaShop configuration, or that you deactivated the notifications in HikaShop's System>Emails menu.
The email notification will depend on how you configured HikaShop and Joomla.
As you didn't provide enough information we cannot answer more precisely.
If you don't get email notifications, it's either because you removed the login view for the checkout workflow, or that you didn't configure properly your email settings in the joomla configuration or in the HikaShop configuration, or that you deactivated the notifications in HikaShop's System>Emails menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds