- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop has broken Responsive menu on Joomlaxtc
13 years 3 months ago #109760
by timlord
Hikashop has broken Responsive menu on Joomlaxtc was created by timlord
Hi there,
I am setting up a new site and everything was working fine until I installed Hikashop, now for some reason the responsive menu will not function on my Joomlaxtc Template Polaris.
I've tried to narrow down where it is coming from and clearly it is a javascript problem but I can't figure out where or why.
If I disable mootools then the problem goes away but I can't disable it because I need it for K2 and Unite Revolution slider and several other things on site.
You can view the site here Click here
I am setting up a new site and everything was working fine until I installed Hikashop, now for some reason the responsive menu will not function on my Joomlaxtc Template Polaris.
I've tried to narrow down where it is coming from and clearly it is a javascript problem but I can't figure out where or why.
If I disable mootools then the problem goes away but I can't disable it because I need it for K2 and Unite Revolution slider and several other things on site.
You can view the site here Click here
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109762
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop has broken Responsive menu on Joomlaxtc
Hi,
Please provide clear instructions in order to reproduce your problem.
I do not see any specific javascript problem in your page or any "broken" element.
Regards,
Please provide clear instructions in order to reproduce your problem.
I do not see any specific javascript problem in your page or any "broken" element.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109763
by timlord
Replied by timlord on topic Hikashop has broken Responsive menu on Joomlaxtc
Hi thanks for the swift response,
It is kind of frustrating because I can't really tell what or where it is coming from other than the installation of Hikashop caused the responsive menu to stop working.
I made a backup using Akeeba prior to installation and everything was working perfectly, after installation of Hikashop the menu doesn't work (resize the browser and you will see what I mean, it is the responsive aspect of the menu that gives a javascript void code).
Please confirm you can see what I mean by the broken menu?
Regards
Tim
It is kind of frustrating because I can't really tell what or where it is coming from other than the installation of Hikashop caused the responsive menu to stop working.
I made a backup using Akeeba prior to installation and everything was working perfectly, after installation of Hikashop the menu doesn't work (resize the browser and you will see what I mean, it is the responsive aspect of the menu that gives a javascript void code).
Please confirm you can see what I mean by the broken menu?
Regards
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109780
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop has broken Responsive menu on Joomlaxtc
Hi,
Now I see the problem and I know what you have to change.
The problem comes from "Chosen".
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/82422...vascript.html#105114
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/80182...sive-menu.html#98286
Regards,
That was the missing information, thanks.resize the browser and you will see what I mean
Now I see the problem and I know what you have to change.
The problem comes from "Chosen".
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/82422...vascript.html#105114
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/80182...sive-menu.html#98286
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109923
by timlord
Replied by timlord on topic Hikashop has broken Responsive menu on Joomlaxtc
Thank you for sending me those links and telling me about where to fix the problem.
However, I don't see the option for Chosen in my backend configuration.
I'm using Joomla 3 but it is not there!!
I looked in the database for the code as per your second link but I don't see that either!
However, I don't see the option for Chosen in my backend configuration.
I'm using Joomla 3 but it is not there!!
I looked in the database for the code as per your second link but I don't see that either!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109925
by timlord
Replied by timlord on topic Hikashop has broken Responsive menu on Joomlaxtc
my bad...I see what you mean now! Me being foolish - the insert has fixed my problem, thank you so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds