- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
item scroller module
13 years 3 months ago #110460
by Alib
item scroller module was created by Alib
Hi
I bought the Essential package I need a module that scroller items horizontal.Do I need to Update my package till Business?Can I buy only the module?
Thank you
I bought the Essential package I need a module that scroller items horizontal.Do I need to Update my package till Business?Can I buy only the module?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #110469
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic item scroller module
Hi,
Updating to the business version can be a good thing but can you explain me what do you exactly want to do through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks
.
Updating to the business version can be a good thing but can you explain me what do you exactly want to do through some screenshots for example ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110488
by Alib
Replied by Alib on topic item scroller module
Hi
First of all, I thank you for a good product and instructions. I wanted to display products with effects like:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
It is included in business package I think.
First of all, I thank you for a good product and instructions. I wanted to display products with effects like:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
It is included in business package I think.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110494
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic item scroller module
Hi there,
Indeed, as you can see here: www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop.html You need the Business version to enjoy this feature :).
Indeed, as you can see here: www.hikashop.com/en/hikashop.html You need the Business version to enjoy this feature :).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110646
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic item scroller module
i like using general extension( CMPS extension ,joomla 2.5 3 compatible, commercial for support ) that i can use with joomla ( core / extension like hikashop ).
Is there some joomla extension scrollers that are compatible with hikashop ? ( already test )
Is there some joomla extension that use Lightbox / shadowBox or highslide that can be use with hikashop.
regard's
Is there some joomla extension scrollers that are compatible with hikashop ? ( already test )
Is there some joomla extension that use Lightbox / shadowBox or highslide that can be use with hikashop.
regard's
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110677
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic item scroller module
Hi there,
You can use DJ-Image Slide as we do on our demo website: demo.hikashop.com/
I actually think you can use almost every slider available for Joomla but you will have to configure it so the pictures redirect to the product page.
Also, as far as I know, only the core slider allow you to display product dynamically with their prices and so on.
About the lightbox, you can take a look at this: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ox-media-player.html
You can use DJ-Image Slide as we do on our demo website: demo.hikashop.com/
I actually think you can use almost every slider available for Joomla but you will have to configure it so the pictures redirect to the product page.
Also, as far as I know, only the core slider allow you to display product dynamically with their prices and so on.
About the lightbox, you can take a look at this: www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ox-media-player.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds