- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
Akeeba Subscriptions Plugin not working for AUD
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #110649
by hugoaf
Akeeba Subscriptions Plugin not working for AUD was created by hugoaf
Hello,
I´ve followed these instructions for Akeeba Subscriptions Integration:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
The problem is that I am receiving a "No Payment Methods Found" for products thata are related to Akeeba Subs.
All plugins are published and configured:
Akeeba Subscriptions - HikaShop Integration
HikaShop PayPal recurring payment plugin
Everithing is configured with AUD currency:
Akeeba Subscriptions currency configuration, Hikashop main currency. The price for all products in both hikashoo and akeeba subs.
For testing I've temporary changed everithing to USD and it works, but not for AUD.
Any help will be highly apreciated.
Regards.
UPDATE: Testing akeeba "Subscribe Now" button works ok, payment goes to akeeba checkout and then goes to paypal with a correct subscription currency (AUD). Also Hikashop wors ok for products not related with a subscription, there should be something wrong with the paypal recurring plugin for hikashop.
I´ve followed these instructions for Akeeba Subscriptions Integration:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
The problem is that I am receiving a "No Payment Methods Found" for products thata are related to Akeeba Subs.
All plugins are published and configured:
Akeeba Subscriptions - HikaShop Integration
HikaShop PayPal recurring payment plugin
Everithing is configured with AUD currency:
Akeeba Subscriptions currency configuration, Hikashop main currency. The price for all products in both hikashoo and akeeba subs.
For testing I've temporary changed everithing to USD and it works, but not for AUD.
Any help will be highly apreciated.
Regards.
UPDATE: Testing akeeba "Subscribe Now" button works ok, payment goes to akeeba checkout and then goes to paypal with a correct subscription currency (AUD). Also Hikashop wors ok for products not related with a subscription, there should be something wrong with the paypal recurring plugin for hikashop.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by hugoaf. Reason: More test info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110652
by hugoaf
Replied by hugoaf on topic Akeeba Subscriptions Plugin not working for AUD
* FIXED *
The Paypal Recurring Plugin is by default limited to some currencies, to fix edit the file:
/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalrecurring/paypalrecurring.php
Line 6, I just add 'AUD', like this:
var $accepted_currencies = array(
'CAD','EUR','GBP','JPY','USD','AUD'
);
This kind of configuration should be in the plugin parameters, that is not hard to acomplish.
Regards.
The Paypal Recurring Plugin is by default limited to some currencies, to fix edit the file:
/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalrecurring/paypalrecurring.php
Line 6, I just add 'AUD', like this:
var $accepted_currencies = array(
'CAD','EUR','GBP','JPY','USD','AUD'
);
This kind of configuration should be in the plugin parameters, that is not hard to acomplish.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds