Skip to main content

Amazon Payments

More
15 years 2 months ago #20420 by LordSatori
Amazon Payments was created by LordSatori
Is either Hika or any 3rd party devs considering/working on an Amazon Payments gateway module? I would love to have that as an option for my customers...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #20435 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Amazon Payments
Hi,

It hasn't been requested for now so we didn't know that it existed.
On our end, we do the payment methods based on several things: The number of users requesting it, the difficulty of the implementation and whether someone is willing to participate financially to the development of the plugin. So if you would like to have it developed rapidly, you can ask for a quote via our contact form and we will analyze the implementation documentation and give you a quote.

Of course, other developers can develop such plugin too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #25255 by polpaulin
Replied by polpaulin on topic Re: Amazon Payments
it will be very interesting Ebay and Amazon, Prestashop or Virtuemary have this feature
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by polpaulin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #25392 by Spacehangout
Replied by Spacehangout on topic Re: Amazon Payments
I prefer ebay and Amazon this always works well for me. :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88150 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Amazon Payments
Hello everyone,

I'm part of the Hikashop developing team and I'm currently developing an Amazon payment method for Hikashop, but now I need :

1. An amazon payment test account

2. To know what Amazon's payment service Hikashop users needs, you have to 2 amazon payment's services :

- The Amazon Simple Pay Service
- The Amazon flexible Payments Service

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #95689 by ninoriff
Replied by ninoriff on topic Amazon Payments
I am willing to provide this for you..

Simple Pay would be the best option

PM me I will provide the Amazon Details
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #105734 by PolishedGeek
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic Amazon Payments
Has this been tested and added to HikaShop officially?

Ooops, never mind! Should have read the Change Log first, I see it's in the latest version. :)

~ Deb Cinkus, CEO

Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by PolishedGeek. Reason: found it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum