{hikashop_social} shows on the product page
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32894
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
{hikashop_social} shows on the product page was created by progreccor
I have enabled this plugin and it's work but after refreshing page in browser i see this line
If I clear cache it's work again.
but after another refreshing page I see this line again
If I clear cache it's work again.
but after another refreshing page I see this line again
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by progreccor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32910
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: {hikashop_social} shows on the product page
What cache are you talking about ? Joomla cache ? You should deactivate it as it can cause problems with some of the functions of HikaShop and try again.
Could you give a link to that page so that we can see it ?
Could you give a link to that page so that we can see it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
14 years 9 months ago #32916
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Re: {hikashop_social} shows on the product page
I have deactivated joomla cache
but still have this problem
here is the link
www.vkusprirody.ru/15-syrokopchenaya-ole.../category_pathway-12
it seems that hikashop have it's own cache...
but still have this problem
here is the link
www.vkusprirody.ru/15-syrokopchenaya-ole.../category_pathway-12
it seems that hikashop have it's own cache...
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32927
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: {hikashop_social} shows on the product page
Did you deactivate the joomla cache in the configuration and in the joomla system cache plugin ?
HikaShop does not have any cache. From what I can see, it happens because joomla doesn't call the plugin on the refresh.
Not sure why though.
HikaShop does not have any cache. From what I can see, it happens because joomla doesn't call the plugin on the refresh.
Not sure why though.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32936
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Re: {hikashop_social} shows on the product page
joomla cache deactivated.
joomla cache plugin turned off.
any ideas?
by the way if I go to the clear cache I can see page module there...
I have PM you admin login to the site
joomla cache plugin turned off.
any ideas?
by the way if I go to the clear cache I can see page module there...
I have PM you admin login to the site
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by progreccor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
14 years 9 months ago #32940
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Re: {hikashop_social} shows on the product page
joomla cache plugin was turned on.
It is working now.
thanks
It is working now.
thanks
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds