- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Changing Main Tax Zone does not work
14 years 3 months ago #53945
by j.buenzli
Changing Main Tax Zone does not work was created by j.buenzli
Hi.
I try to change the main tax zone in my configuration. Pressing the edit button right to the field I get to the selection list. After selecting "Switzerland" and pressing the "OK" button in the upper right corner to accept the selection I just see "204 Switzerland" in my browser window and that's it.
What am I doing wrong?
Best regards,
Juerg
I try to change the main tax zone in my configuration. Pressing the edit button right to the field I get to the selection list. After selecting "Switzerland" and pressing the "OK" button in the upper right corner to accept the selection I just see "204 Switzerland" in my browser window and that's it.
What am I doing wrong?
Best regards,
Juerg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54008
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Changing Main Tax Zone does not work
Hi,
Maybe a javascript error. Could you try to donwload again Hikashop from our website and install it on your website on top of your existing version ?
If that still doesn't work, could you try with a different browser ?
Maybe a javascript error. Could you try to donwload again Hikashop from our website and install it on your website on top of your existing version ?
If that still doesn't work, could you try with a different browser ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54034
by j.buenzli
Replied by j.buenzli on topic Re: Changing Main Tax Zone does not work
Hi.
Thank you for your support. Unfortunately the two proposed actions didn't help. I have two joomla instances of the same version (1.5.26) and similar configurations. In one instance (the older one, which has been upgraded form former versions) the problem still exists. In the other, which I've installed recently, Hikashop was running fine. Do you have any idea which difference could lead to this behaviour?
Best regards,
Juerg
Thank you for your support. Unfortunately the two proposed actions didn't help. I have two joomla instances of the same version (1.5.26) and similar configurations. In one instance (the older one, which has been upgraded form former versions) the problem still exists. In the other, which I've installed recently, Hikashop was running fine. Do you have any idea which difference could lead to this behaviour?
Best regards,
Juerg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54106
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Changing Main Tax Zone does not work
Which version of Hikashop are you using ?
Do you use the default back end template of Joomla ? If not, could you try to change to the default one ?
Also, could you look at the javascript error console of your browser while changing the main tax zone ? Do you get any error ? Especially once you click on OK in the popup ?
Do you use the default back end template of Joomla ? If not, could you try to change to the default one ?
Also, could you look at the javascript error console of your browser while changing the main tax zone ? Do you get any error ? Especially once you click on OK in the popup ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54115
by j.buenzli
Replied by j.buenzli on topic Re: Changing Main Tax Zone does not work
I'm using HikaShop 1.5.8.
Yes, I'm using the standard back end template "Khepri".
I get the following javascript errors:
[18:04:09.360] $ is not a function @ .../media/system/js/mootools.js:23
[18:04:09.707] $ is not a function @ .../main/administrator/templates/khepri/js/index.js:27
[18:07:38.001] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:25
[18:07:47.795] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:23
[18:07:54.052] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:23
[18:08:00.910] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:23
[18:12:12.140] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:23
[18:12:24.915] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:23
Yes, I'm using the standard back end template "Khepri".
I get the following javascript errors:
[18:04:09.360] $ is not a function @ .../media/system/js/mootools.js:23
[18:04:09.707] $ is not a function @ .../main/administrator/templates/khepri/js/index.js:27
[18:07:38.001] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:25
[18:07:47.795] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:23
[18:07:54.052] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:23
[18:08:00.910] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:23
[18:12:12.140] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:23
[18:12:24.915] $ is not a function @ .../main/media/system/js/mootools.js:23
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54117
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Changing Main Tax Zone does not work
That means that you have a plugin which loads the jquery javascript library on your back end and it breaks the mootools library of joomla...
You could try to install and publish the jquery easy plugin to avoid that. Make sure that you enable it in the back end too.
You could try to install and publish the jquery easy plugin to avoid that. Make sure that you enable it in the back end too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: j.buenzli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54145
by j.buenzli
Replied by j.buenzli on topic Re: Changing Main Tax Zone does not work
Hi Nicolas.
Thank you very much for your support. The installation of the plug-in helped!!!
Best regards,
Juerg
Thank you very much for your support. The installation of the plug-in helped!!!
Best regards,
Juerg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds