- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Admin Settings error on AdminPraise Template
- jasonladue
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #54026
by jasonladue
Admin Settings error on AdminPraise Template was created by jasonladue
I installed HikaShop Starter on a demo site for a client and when we access the admin area, there appears to be some settings or something on the top of the screen. I attached a screenshot to show what I am talking about. I am not sure yet if this affects the functionality of the system but I definitely do not want this on my clients website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54096
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Admin Settings error on AdminPraise Template
Hi,
That's because of the way the template is done. In order to avoid that, change the option "menu position" to "above the content area" in the Display tab of the configuration.
That's because of the way the template is done. In order to avoid that, change the option "menu position" to "above the content area" in the Display tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jasonladue
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #54166
by jasonladue
Replied by jasonladue on topic Re: Admin Settings error on AdminPraise Template
Thank you for the quick response. That fixed my problem. I really appreciate your help!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86550
by abusin
Replied by abusin on topic Re: Admin Settings error on AdminPraise Template
Hi there, got the same problem but still cannot solve it - could you please specify a little bit?
Thanks very much and kind regards,
Sinan
Thanks very much and kind regards,
Sinan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86556
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Admin Settings error on AdminPraise Template
Hi
Regards,
Change the option "menu position" to "above the content area" in the Display tab of the configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86570
by abusin
Replied by abusin on topic Re: Admin Settings error on AdminPraise Template
; ) Thanks for the quick reply - but that's exactly what I can not figure... Where exactly do I find that option?
Regards, Sinan
Regards, Sinan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86690
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Admin Settings error on AdminPraise Template
On the dashboard screen, click on the configuration button.
There, under the tab Display, you will see the "menu position" option.
There, under the tab Display, you will see the "menu position" option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abusin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86815
by abusin
Replied by abusin on topic Re: Admin Settings error on AdminPraise Template
but still, I don't have that one... I am actually using the latest version of adminpraise... may that be the reason?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86878
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Admin Settings error on AdminPraise Template
Yes I think that it could be the reason, try to change the template to another one, change the menu position and set back you template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds