- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 1
HikaShop Request - Print to Cloud Printer
14 years 1 month ago #62272
by FRMYR
HikaShop Request - Print to Cloud Printer was created by FRMYR
I'm having trouble sending a fax via email as a confirmation to the warehouse and it would be great if I could send a print job to a cloud printer. Any thoughts about adding this functionality?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62392
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HikaShop Request - Print to Cloud Printer
I don't see that as being included by default in HikaShop. That's really a specific use. You could always have it developed as a plugin for HikaShop though.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62464
by FRMYR
Replied by FRMYR on topic Re: HikaShop Request - Print to Cloud Printer
After a bit of digging it turns out that by chance my clients bought a cloud-ready via email printer. I will be able to forward invoices directly to the printer. Totally lucked out. Thanks for answering though!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds