- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 0
Error Message Could not instantiate mail function.
13 years 11 months ago #72093
by Hodgebw
Error Message Could not instantiate mail function. was created by Hodgebw
hello,
1.This error message; Could not instantiate mail function is coming up now when I get to the end of the check in process. Please advise how I can get the email to work.
Thanks,
Kind regards
1.This error message; Could not instantiate mail function is coming up now when I get to the end of the check in process. Please advise how I can get the email to work.
Thanks,
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72278
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Error Message Could not instantiate mail function.
Hi,
Our email system is based on Joomla, you can change your mail settings in Joomla > Global Configuration > System > Mail.
Our email system is based on Joomla, you can change your mail settings in Joomla > Global Configuration > System > Mail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72285
by Hodgebw
Replied by Hodgebw on topic Re: Error Message Could not instantiate mail function.
I am working in Joomla. It was working and then suddenly stopped working and came up with that error message without us changing any email address or anything on the system. It is something in Hikashop as other email notifications are working.
Please advise.
Please advise.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72296
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Error Message Could not instantiate mail function.
All the options for the email in HikaShop are in HikaShop > Configuration > E-mail.
Do you have edited a mail in HikaShop > System > Mail ?
Do you have edited a mail in HikaShop > System > Mail ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #81306
by sarawhite
Replied by sarawhite on topic Error Message Could not instantiate mail function.
I have the same problem. All of a sudden it stopped working.
I have updated to the latest version of Hikashop in the hope this would resolve it. No avail.
I am using Joomla 2.5.8.
I am using PHP mail in Joomla configuration and I am on Crazydomains.
I have not done any editing in the Hikashop email section.
I have updated to the latest version of Hikashop in the hope this would resolve it. No avail.
I am using Joomla 2.5.8.
I am using PHP mail in Joomla configuration and I am on Crazydomains.
I have not done any editing in the Hikashop email section.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by sarawhite.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81367
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error Message Could not instantiate mail function.
Are you able to send other emails from Joomla ? e.g account creation ?
We are using the Joomla email system, so if the mails are sent from Joomla, they should be sent from HikaShop too.
We are using the Joomla email system, so if the mails are sent from Joomla, they should be sent from HikaShop too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds