- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Multi-Language check out
13 years 10 months ago #78918
by tinachou
Multi-Language check out was created by tinachou
Dear all,
I don't install Joomfish because I have already used the Joomla 2.5 multi-language function by Language Switcher.
I have built several trees of product categories for different languages.
I don't know where to set up the check out parameters in order to specify the languages during check out process.
Can you teach me how?
Thank you.
I don't install Joomfish because I have already used the Joomla 2.5 multi-language function by Language Switcher.
I have built several trees of product categories for different languages.
I don't know where to set up the check out parameters in order to specify the languages during check out process.
Can you teach me how?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78978
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Multi-Language check out
Hi,
I think that you force a menu during the checkout, and it can be the reason why the language is changed.
If you don't select a menu during the checkout, the language should stay the same as before.
I think that you force a menu during the checkout, and it can be the reason why the language is changed.
If you don't select a menu during the checkout, the language should stay the same as before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds