Skip to main content

Account details page should say "confirmed"

More
13 years 10 months ago #79139 by jmilli
Greetings,
I did not find the answer in the forums. I created an order, paid by credit card with authorize.net plugin. When I login and go to the account details page, it doesn't say "confirmed" or "shipped" it says "created" and gives an option to Pay Now.

I don't want my customers to be confused. See the attachment.

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79190 by Xavier
Hi,

Are you sure that the payment has been accepted by authorize.net ?

Are the informations in the plugin correct ?

Are you working in development or production mode ? If you are in local, it can't work properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79311 by jmilli
Hi Xavier,
It is on a production server. I hired someone to help me upgrade my Joomla. Everything else works. It was accepted by Authorize, I received a receipt, the credit card went through, etc.

Will this resolve when it moves to the live server?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79355 by Jerome
Hi,

I don't understand. You said it's on a production server but it's not live ?
Does your website accessible by everybody ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79374 by jmilli
Jerome,
Sorry, I probably am using the terminology incorrectly. It is on my developers test server, but it can be accessed online, not just locally. They are in a different location from me.

Does that make sense?

Let me know if you have more questions. I appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79399 by Xavier
Hi,

Can you see in the payment log file (HikaShop > Configuration > Files) if there is any errors returned ?
You have to enable th debug mode in the authorize.net payment plugin.

Can you give us a screenshot of your plugin configuration ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80495 by jmilli
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks. I did not see an error in the log file.

Now, the current order does not have the drop down, but an old order does. The drop down shows PayPal, but you can also select credit card.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.








See the two screen shots.

Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by jmilli.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80565 by nicolas
For the older one, you can just change its status to 'confirmed' and the dropdown and the payment button won't display anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80777 by jmilli
Thanks, Nicolas. Will that mean it won't happen in the future? I just want to make sure that there is no confusion with customers when they go to their order page.

I did upgrade from 1.5x to 2.5x, not sure if that caused issues with older orders or other issues that won't be a problem moving forward.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80888 by Jerome
Hi,

This dropdown is displayed because the order has the status "created".
There are two options for this feature (in the HikaShop checkout configuration tab):
- Payment of orders not paid immediately
- Allow customers to change their payment method after checkout

So you can configuration HikaShop to not propose to finish to pay an order which hasn't been confirmed.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum