No link in product page after upgrade.
- fgarganese
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #79518
by fgarganese
Francesco Garganese
Aeromnia Srl
No link in product page after upgrade. was created by fgarganese
Hello to all,
I just upgraded Hikashop Essential to 2.0.0 version and, checking about the functionalities I discovered that the menu navigation is OK, but there are no link to go on the product page.
The site actually has the catalog mode enabled (no cart).
I what way I can solve the problem?
Thank you in advance
--
Francesco
I just upgraded Hikashop Essential to 2.0.0 version and, checking about the functionalities I discovered that the menu navigation is OK, but there are no link to go on the product page.
The site actually has the catalog mode enabled (no cart).
I what way I can solve the problem?
Thank you in advance
--
Francesco
Francesco Garganese
Aeromnia Srl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #79531
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No link in product page after upgrade.
Hi,
I think that you should :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menu->'Your product listing'"
- Set the "Link to the product page" to YES
Hope this will help you.
I think that you should :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menu->'Your product listing'"
- Set the "Link to the product page" to YES
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fgarganese
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fgarganese
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 10 months ago #79534
by fgarganese
Francesco Garganese
Aeromnia Srl
Replied by fgarganese on topic No link in product page after upgrade.
Thank you very much, now it's again OK
Francesco Garganese
Aeromnia Srl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds