- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 1
How to override cart helper
13 years 9 months ago #81830
by Dorgo
How to override cart helper was created by Dorgo
I am trying to change the configuration for the popup notice box
administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php line 220
function getJS -> function displayButton -> class hikashopCartHelper
I tried overriding in the template as per www.hikashop.com/ja/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
and I have tried overriding with a system plugin as per www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ation-temp.html#cart
but can't get either to work. What is the best way without hacking the core file?
administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/cart.php line 220
Code:
'<a rel="{handler: \'iframe\',size: {x: 480, y: 140}}" id="hikashop_notice_box_trigger_link" href="'.hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=notice'.$url_itemid,true).'"></a>'.
I tried overriding in the template as per www.hikashop.com/ja/support/documentatio...tation.html#override
and I have tried overriding with a system plugin as per www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ation-temp.html#cart
but can't get either to work. What is the best way without hacking the core file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81968
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to override cart helper
Hi,
You can override this display thanks to the function "hikashop_popup_render".
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/11-russian/38532----.html#39814
Regards,
You can override this display thanks to the function "hikashop_popup_render".
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/11-russian/38532----.html#39814
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds