- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
Change "Each" text after price.
This seems like it should be an option on the product itself..
Surely many people would use it. :blink:
I want to be able to edit the text that follows the Price on all listings and layouts. Some are "Base Price" some are "Each"... so please let me know how I can accomplish this.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It is just a language override.
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#translation
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have not been able to get this Language option to load. I have installed falang and enabled the system plugin, and yet when I go to the language screen under config, I see this (BLANK SCREEN).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you enable the debug mode in the Joomla option, and see if an error message is displayed ?
Do you have the latest HikaShop version from our Website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you tried to activate the debug mode of Joomla or to use the option in order to set the php error reporting to "maximum" ?
Thanks,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
JROOT/language/overrides/en-GB.override.ini : error(s) in line(s) ********* bunch of lines **********
When I come into the config window it says my language file is out of date, but then when I choose to "update it from the server" it just displays the white lightbox window again. Nothing else.
Thoughts?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Or delete this file, but you will lose your language changes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What if I wanted to make the "Each" appear before or after the actual Price depending on a custom field I have in a product?
For example some products may have a "From 19.99" and others may be a "4.95 Each" ... what php would need changed to accomplish this? I have the custom field set up already.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Something like:
Where "from" is the column_name of your custom field and 1 the value if you need to have "from" text.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How do you use this component's override along with another component at the same time?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So I don't know what that other component's override is, but if it's compatible with Joomla's, it should also be with HikaShop's.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The both components should use the same override file.
Try to merge the files created (if many files have been created). The syntax for the translations is always the same.
You can try to use only one component override file, it will work for both components.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The conflicting plugin/component is one that globally changes the email to function as a username and the language override file has 35,000 lines of text in it. So something is keeping it from merging properly with the 12 (or so) lines from the hikashop override.
I'll use the built in joomla method...But you're right. It is much more cumbersome than your component.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
See my screenshot for an example.
Also, is there a global list or map of what views are used in each section of hikashop? I could figure things out from there if I knew which view to edit.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
On the checkout, it's the file "listing_price" of the view "checkout" that is used instead of the one from the "product" view. So you need to do the same modification in it if you also want the same result on the checkout.
We started compiling a list but it is far from complete:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-display.html#layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.