Skip to main content

Lightbox pop ups

More
13 years 8 months ago #87042 by blonde
Lightbox pop ups was created by blonde
I have had several users call and tell me that they cannot check out due to the fact that the Continue shopping Proceed to check out lightbox is not popping up.

I have check it on safari, firefox and chrome on my mac. It works correctly on all 3.
I checked it on firefox on a PC and it worked fine.
I then checked it on IE8 and it worked .

One of the people that could not get it to function is on IE9.

I was offered the recommendation that it might be due to a Javascript conflict.
I am not sure where to begin looking into that one so i thought i would check here and se if anyone else has had a similar issue and if the resolved it.

thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87043 by blonde
Replied by blonde on topic Lightbox pop ups
Also is it possible to run the solution with out Lightbox?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87128 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Lightbox pop ups
It's a strange thing, can you give us a link to your website ?

You can change the option "After a product is added to the cart" in HikaShop > Configuraiton > Checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum