Send email when order status changes to "Shipped"
13 years 7 months ago #88387
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Send email when order status changes to "Shipped" was created by simo90
How can I send an automated, pre-written, standard email to the customer when I chance their order status to "Shipped." After they pay for the order and I ship it, I want to send the same standard email to each new customer thanking them for the order, telling them when to expect the shipment, etc. Can I set this up so it is automated? I realize I can click on the email button and type an email to them, but I would prefer it be sent automatically.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88545
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Send email when order status changes to "Shipped"
Hi,
You can create a plugin based on the function "onBeforeOrderUpdate()" which will be called when the order status change.
In this plugin check if the new order status is "shipped" and send an email automatically.
It require php knowledge, here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
You can create a plugin based on the function "onBeforeOrderUpdate()" which will be called when the order status change.
In this plugin check if the new order status is "shipped" and send an email automatically.
It require php knowledge, here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds