api for invoice program
13 years 7 months ago #88599
by luppe
api for invoice program was created by luppe
Hi
I just started with HikaShop and I like to now if its possible to link it with my online invoice program. www.digitalefactuur.nl
They provide a API key for invoice and customers;
Invoice; www.digitalefactuur.nl/mogelijkheden-van...ocumentatie/facturen
Customers; www.digitalefactuur.nl/mogelijkheden-van...documentatie/klanten
Don't now how to start doing this so maybe some one here can help me
I just started with HikaShop and I like to now if its possible to link it with my online invoice program. www.digitalefactuur.nl
They provide a API key for invoice and customers;
Invoice; www.digitalefactuur.nl/mogelijkheden-van...ocumentatie/facturen
Customers; www.digitalefactuur.nl/mogelijkheden-van...documentatie/klanten
Don't now how to start doing this so maybe some one here can help me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88791
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic api for invoice program
Hi,
I think that it could be possible.
How does it work ? You have to send each invoice to this API with the good parameters and it manage the results ?
If it is, you can probably create a plugin based on the function "onAfterOrderConfirm(&$order,&$methods,$method_id)"
You can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
I think that it could be possible.
How does it work ? You have to send each invoice to this API with the good parameters and it manage the results ?
If it is, you can probably create a plugin based on the function "onAfterOrderConfirm(&$order,&$methods,$method_id)"
You can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds