- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
products listing with variants and add to chart?
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #91177
by scharfet
products listing with variants and add to chart? was created by scharfet
Hello,
I'd like to ask you what would I need to to to display the products listing this way. I hope it is possible.
choos variants, choose quantity, go to product page and add to cat.
Could you indicate me where to find the code for displaying a certan extra field in this view?
Thank you for your help.
I'd like to ask you what would I need to to to display the products listing this way. I hope it is possible.
choos variants, choose quantity, go to product page and add to cat.
Could you indicate me where to find the code for displaying a certan extra field in this view?
Thank you for your help.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by scharfet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91210
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic products listing with variants and add to chart?
Hi,
To display the variants in the product listing, you have to edit the file "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php" function "listing()".
In this function you have to edit the request to have the variants in the results.
Then edit the view "product / listing_img_desc" to display as you want. The view "product / add_to_cart_listing" has to be edited too.
It require good PHP level.
To display the variants in the product listing, you have to edit the file "components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php" function "listing()".
In this function you have to edit the request to have the variants in the results.
Then edit the view "product / listing_img_desc" to display as you want. The view "product / add_to_cart_listing" has to be edited too.
It require good PHP level.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds