- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
strange url behaviour/no cart update
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #99189
by lwlbar2
strange url behaviour/no cart update was created by lwlbar2
Hi! I am experienceing two issues at the moment on a business edition using joomla 2.5
"live" site here... bc.twodogscommunication.com
I have created a content module that is a categorie list (rhs: Shop Departments) and all of these link badly (two to a bastardised home page, one a 404) yet I have no control over its linking....
any help would be greatly appreciated...
Further the cart module doesn't directly update either...is there something I am missing here?
kindly
Luke
"live" site here... bc.twodogscommunication.com
I have created a content module that is a categorie list (rhs: Shop Departments) and all of these link badly (two to a bastardised home page, one a 404) yet I have no control over its linking....
any help would be greatly appreciated...
Further the cart module doesn't directly update either...is there something I am missing here?
kindly
Luke
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by lwlbar2. Reason: updated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99215
by lwlbar2
Replied by lwlbar2 on topic strange url behaviour/no cart update
Hi again,
Still with the same problem for the URLs and i have narrowed down the add to cart update issue. It seems to be confined to firefox; is functioning fine on explorer, safari and chrome...
please if anyone can help espec with the linking!
kindly
Luke
Still with the same problem for the URLs and i have narrowed down the add to cart update issue. It seems to be confined to firefox; is functioning fine on explorer, safari and chrome...
please if anyone can help espec with the linking!
kindly
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #99453
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic strange url behaviour/no cart update
Hi,
In the "menu" option of your module, you need to select a HikaShop category listing menu item so that the links of the module work.
For the cart module, please make sure that all the caching of your website and joomla template is turned off.
In the "menu" option of your module, you need to select a HikaShop category listing menu item so that the links of the module work.
For the cart module, please make sure that all the caching of your website and joomla template is turned off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lwlbar2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds