- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Product Page Images Disappearing in IE Only
I have version 2.1.2 of Hikashop and am having a similar issue described by bonzomedia in this thread: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/61997...ge-disappearing.html
You can see an example by going to this product page and selecting a size other than the default: www.mayamada.com/2_5_install/guys/product/42-serious-sound-mens
With username / password combination of mayamada / m4y4l0ckd0wn*
When you select a different product characteristic (colour in my case), the images dissapear. I haven't configured an individual image for each specific variant which I initially thought was the problem, but after trying to add an image for a variant (large in this case) it did not make a different with Internet Explorer.
My issue is slightly different to the thread above as it only occurs in Internet Explorer (version 9) that I've seen. The solutions described in the thread don't work for me either as I've tried changing folder permissions to 777 and I do not have lazyload so I think this could be a different issue although it looks the same.
Is this a problem that anyone else has come across? Any help will be appreciated as we can't launch the site until this is resolved.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Even if you don't have images for each variants, their have different badges, right ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not 100% clear on what you mean? I have some products that have badges ("New" can be seen on the first 6 products), but badges are only used on a subset of product whereas the disappering images issue affects all products when in IE. Could the badges be causing this issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's hard to say as your product page is not accessible (I just tried).
One thing which should definitely fine that issue is this:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/8...ct-images.html#98824
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'll give the javascript suggestion a try. I missed this thread previously - thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could I ask what those those lines of code do and why they cause a problem in IE only?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
When you remove them, the system won't replace the default images with the ones of the new variant selected since it won't find them.
Thus you don't get the issue because you circumvent the process.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's not a problem for our site at the moment but I want to make sure exactly what is affected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So there must be something else on the website which interacts with that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Either way, thanks for a great shopping cart. It's made a big improvement to our website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
About the IE problem, it can be another module yes. If the html DOM is broken (not valid), like with a missing "</div>", Internet Explorer can misunderstand the DOM and if you want to replace a block content, it will replace more.
Other browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera) will recreate the missing tags in order to have a valid DOM, so the html replacement works in that case.
Hope it will help you
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.