- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
Title tag in admin area
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #101457
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Title tag in admin area was created by holm76
Is this a problem or just a little bug?
When you are in the administrator area of hikashop, then hold the mouse over the tabs in firefox, there is showing a lot of code..
In view source it's like this..
When you are in the administrator area of hikashop, then hold the mouse over the tabs in firefox, there is showing a lot of code..
In view source it's like this..
Code:
<title>Best Oil A/S - Administration - <div style="line-height:normal">
<span id="hikashop_menu_title"><a href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=product">Produkter</a></span>
<div id="hikashop_menu">
<ul class="menu">
<li class="l1 parentmenu"><a class="e1 icon-16-config" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=config" >System</a><ul>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-config" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=config" >Konfiguration</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-language" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=zone" >Zoner</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-plugin" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=plugins&amp;plugin_type=payment" >Betalingsformer</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-plugin" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=plugins&amp;plugin_type=shipping" >Leveringsmåder</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-tax" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=taxation" >Moms</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-currency" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=currency" >Valutaer</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-order" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=category&amp;filter_id=status" >Ordrestatus'er</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-email last" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=email" >Emails</a></li>
</ul></li><li class="l1 sel parentmenu"><a class="e1 sel icon-16-product" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=product" >Produkter</a><ul>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-addproduct" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=product&amp;task=add" >Tilføj produkt</a></li>
<li class="l2 sel"><a class=" sel icon-16-product" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=product" >Produkter</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-category" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=category&amp;filter_id=product" >Kategorier</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-characteristic" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=characteristic" >Karakteristikker</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-category" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=category&amp;filter_id=manufacturer" >Producenter</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-badge" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=badge" >Badges</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-import last" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=import&amp;task=show" >Import</a></li>
</ul></li><li class="l1 parentmenu"><a class="e1 icon-16-user" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=user&amp;filter_partner=0" >Kunder</a><ul>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-user" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=user&amp;filter_partner=0" >Kunder</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-vote last" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=vote" >Afstemning</a></li>
</ul></li><li class="l1 parentmenu"><a class="e1 icon-16-order" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=order&amp;order_type=sale&amp;filter_partner=0" >Ordrer</a><ul>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-order" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=order&amp;order_type=sale&amp;filter_partner=0" >Ordrer</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-discount" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=discount" >Rabatter</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-article" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=entry" >Åbninger</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-report last" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=report" >Rapporter</a></li>
</ul></li><li class="l1 parentmenu"><a class="e1 icon-16-views" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=view" >Vis</a><ul>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-views" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=view" >Visninger</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-menu" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=menus" >Indholdsmenuer</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-module" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=modules" >Indholdsmoduler</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-field" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=field" >Tilpas felter</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-filter last" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=filter" >Filtre</a></li>
</ul></li><li class="l1 parentmenu"><a class="e1 icon-16-help" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=documentation" >Dokumentation</a><ul>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-help" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=documentation" >Dokumentation</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-install" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&amp;ctrl=update" >Opdatér/om</a></li>
<li class="l2"><a class=" icon-16-info last" href="http://www.hikashop.com/support/forum.html" target="_blank">Forum</a></li>
</ul></li> </ul>
</div>
<style type="text/css">
<!--
div#submenu-box { display: none; }
// -->
</style>
<div style="clear:left"></div>
</div>
</title>
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by holm76.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101475
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Title tag in admin area
Hi,
Your backend template is not compatible with the way HikaShop is setup apparently.
Go in the configuration and change the option "menu position" and that should then display properly.
Your backend template is not compatible with the way HikaShop is setup apparently.
Go in the configuration and change the option "menu position" and that should then display properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: holm76
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101794
by gphood
Replied by gphood on topic Title tag in admin area
Hi Nicolas and holm76
I've just noticed the exact same issue on my Hikashop admin pages so I thought I'd tag onto this thread rather than starting an identical one. 'Menu position' was set to 'Under the title' so I changed it to 'Above the main area', but no change. Any other suggestions?
Thanks - Grant
I've just noticed the exact same issue on my Hikashop admin pages so I thought I'd tag onto this thread rather than starting an identical one. 'Menu position' was set to 'Under the title' so I changed it to 'Above the main area', but no change. Any other suggestions?
Thanks - Grant
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101947
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Title tag in admin area
Hi,
The problem was coming from the new Joomla versions, they add the title name without removing the html tags.
You can edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/helper.php" and in the function "hikashop_setTitle()" add at the end:
The problem was coming from the new Joomla versions, they add the title name without removing the html tags.
You can edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/helper.php" and in the function "hikashop_setTitle()" add at the end:
Code:
$app=JFactory::getApplication();
$doc->setTitle($app->getCfg('sitename'). ' - ' .JText::_('JADMINISTRATION').' - '.$name);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds