- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
How to export CSV or excel list of products
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #101879
by PeterChain
How to export CSV or excel list of products was created by PeterChain
I want to offer registered users the chance to download an Excel or CSV file with all available products.
Any recommendation? Shall I use an external extensions or is HikaShop offering a solution for it?
Any recommendation? Shall I use an external extensions or is HikaShop offering a solution for it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #101910
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to export CSV or excel list of products
Hi,
I think that you can eventually attach your CSV file to a free product which "bought" then downloaded by your customer.
I think that you can eventually attach your CSV file to a free product which "bought" then downloaded by your customer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 4 months ago #101912
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic How to export CSV or excel list of products
I don't think this fits my needs.
What I need is that on a button Click the system generates a CSV of the _products table (as is in that moment) and gets downloaded. This would be a task similat to what an administrator would like to do to export his site data to CSV, but only limited to the table products.
What I need is that on a button Click the system generates a CSV of the _products table (as is in that moment) and gets downloaded. This would be a task similat to what an administrator would like to do to export his site data to CSV, but only limited to the table products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #101917
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to export CSV or excel list of products
Hi,
I don't think that this function is available in hikashop, so we can eventually add it on our todo list but if you really want to do it, you'll have to edit the code of hikashop files which will require some development knowledge.
I don't think that this function is available in hikashop, so we can eventually add it on our todo list but if you really want to do it, you'll have to edit the code of hikashop files which will require some development knowledge.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds