- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
labels in address information
13 years 4 months ago #103445
by asturia
labels in address information was created by asturia
Hello,
I am discovering numerous functions of this amazing online store. I cant believe tha I never used it before!
I would like to as if it is possible to display field names in area where is displayed address.
I am trying to adapt Hikashop to online travel store and I would like to make some modifications in the cart area. As I can see the telephone filed has its label visible but I didnt found any difference in setting of telephone field and for example name field..
How I could make it? It is possible?
I am discovering numerous functions of this amazing online store. I cant believe tha I never used it before!
I would like to as if it is possible to display field names in area where is displayed address.
I am trying to adapt Hikashop to online travel store and I would like to make some modifications in the cart area. As I can see the telephone filed has its label visible but I didnt found any difference in setting of telephone field and for example name field..
How I could make it? It is possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103448
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic labels in address information
Hi,
You have to edit the view "address_template"
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...view-form.html#infos
Regards,
You have to edit the view "address_template"
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...view-form.html#infos
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: asturia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103464
by asturia
Replied by asturia on topic labels in address information
Hello,
thank you very much! I didnt even know before that overwrites are so great solved in Hikashop! I feel like having a box of suprises
using this great component.
I made modifications in address/address_template.php as following
Didnt work yet on the front end but I suppose that it is some small mistake and tomorrow will figure it out.
Thank you so much for your help!
regrads
thank you very much! I didnt even know before that overwrites are so great solved in Hikashop! I feel like having a box of suprises
I made modifications in address/address_template.php as following
Code:
<?php echo JText::sprintf('FIRSTNAME','{address_firstname}');?>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('LASTNAME','{address_lastname}');?>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('POST_CODE','{address_post_code}');?>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('MIDDLE_NAME','{address_middle_name}');?>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('CITY','{address_city}');?>
Didnt work yet on the front end but I suppose that it is some small mistake and tomorrow will figure it out.
Thank you so much for your help!
regrads
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103469
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic labels in address information
Hi,
Why using sprintf ?
The translations keys you are using are not compatible with sprintf...
Why do not just display them in a simple way ?
Regards,
Why using sprintf ?
The translations keys you are using are not compatible with sprintf...
Why do not just display them in a simple way ?
Code:
<?php echo JText::_('FIRSTNAME'); ?> {address_firstname}
<?php echo JText::_('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS'); ?> {address_telephone}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103501
by asturia
Replied by asturia on topic labels in address information
Hello,
you are right! Now it is working perfectly!
tkank you :silly:
you are right! Now it is working perfectly!
tkank you :silly:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds