Skip to main content

Blank page and error message

More
13 years 4 months ago #103481 by jeremy1128
I am receiving this message when clicking on the show the carts button:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/shop38/public_html/matrixtreasures/components/com_hikashop/views/cart/view.html.php on line 248

I am also getting a blank page when I click on the proceed to checkout button. Any help would be great since the site was supposed to go live this weekend.

Thanks,

Jeremy Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103503 by nicolas
Hi,

There is no such get function call on the line 248 of that file in the latest version of HikaShop and we don't have such issues.
Please update to the latest version and try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum