- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
How to move custom field under the product image
13 years 4 months ago #105095
by lex131
How to move custom field under the product image was created by lex131
Hello,
I created a custom "upload file" field on the product page, www.nfx.ro/lumiere/tablouri-postere-onea...637890-fotografia-ta ,
But I want to move it under the image of the product.
How can I do that?
And is there any kind of verification possible for the files that are being uploaded?
I would like only certain types of files to be uploadable, a minimum size for the picture, etc.
And can I set, somehow, that no files can be executed from the upload location - in case someone uploads a script or something?
Thank you!
I created a custom "upload file" field on the product page, www.nfx.ro/lumiere/tablouri-postere-onea...637890-fotografia-ta ,
But I want to move it under the image of the product.
How can I do that?
And is there any kind of verification possible for the files that are being uploaded?
I would like only certain types of files to be uploadable, a minimum size for the picture, etc.
And can I set, somehow, that no files can be executed from the upload location - in case someone uploads a script or something?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105112
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to move custom field under the product image
Hi,
You have to override the "product | show_default" view in order to move the block which will display the "show_block_custom_item"
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
There are some verification about the extension of the uploaded file but if you want to add more verification, you have to code your own custom field but it will require some PHP and development skills.
Regards,
You have to override the "product | show_default" view in order to move the block which will display the "show_block_custom_item"
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
There are some verification about the extension of the uploaded file but if you want to add more verification, you have to code your own custom field but it will require some PHP and development skills.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds