- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Wrong Calculation in cart
13 years 4 months ago #106527
by criemer
Wrong Calculation in cart was created by criemer
Hi.
I am using the business version of HikaShop with simple products with variants. The variants just differ in size and stock amount. So he should inherit the price from the main product. This is happening correctly in the check-out as you can see in the picture. But the cart is doing a wrong calculation. It works correctly when I insert the price in each variant but this could lead to more mistakes and makes much work as this is a basic function. Is there any configuration that I overlooked?
Thanks.
I am using the business version of HikaShop with simple products with variants. The variants just differ in size and stock amount. So he should inherit the price from the main product. This is happening correctly in the check-out as you can see in the picture. But the cart is doing a wrong calculation. It works correctly when I insert the price in each variant but this could lead to more mistakes and makes much work as this is a basic function. Is there any configuration that I overlooked?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106528
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wrong Calculation in cart
Hi,
That has already been corrected on our end. Please update to the latest version.
That has already been corrected on our end. Please update to the latest version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: criemer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds