- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Improve Acyba Pop Up Window
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #107052
by PeterChain
Improve Acyba Pop Up Window was created by PeterChain
Using the Product Insert Pop Up window for HikaShop products I would like to have available in the list only those products that are published.
Is there a parameter that I was not able to find? Should some quary code be changed somewhere?
Also I would like to simplify (reduce) the amount of tabs and options for this Pop Up window as it is too much stuff for the end user of my project. Which files shall I edit?
Is there a parameter that I was not able to find? Should some quary code be changed somewhere?
Also I would like to simplify (reduce) the amount of tabs and options for this Pop Up window as it is too much stuff for the end user of my project. Which files shall I edit?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107074
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Improve Acyba Pop Up Window
You need to add the line:
$filters=array('a.product_published=1');
after:
$db = JFactory::getDBO();
in plugins/acymailing/hikashop.php if you only want published products.
Also, to modify the html of the popup, the modifications can be done in that same file, below that piece of code, in the same acymailinghikashop_show function.
$filters=array('a.product_published=1');
after:
$db = JFactory::getDBO();
in plugins/acymailing/hikashop.php if you only want published products.
Also, to modify the html of the popup, the modifications can be done in that same file, below that piece of code, in the same acymailinghikashop_show function.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 3 months ago #107318
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Improve Acyba Pop Up Window
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107332
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Improve Acyba Pop Up Window
You can add the code:
echo $tabs->endPane();
return;
before the line:
echo $tabs->startPanel( JText::_( 'COUPONS' ), 'hikashop_coupon');
echo $tabs->endPane();
return;
before the line:
echo $tabs->startPanel( JText::_( 'COUPONS' ), 'hikashop_coupon');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds