Skip to main content

Submit checkout not displaying

More
13 years 3 months ago #109566 by Momentum
Everything up untill the checkout page works just fine, but after the user enters their payment gateway info there is no button to complete the checkout process.
I reviewed the checkout workflow and removed the shipping method. Can someone tell me what the issue might me.

Website info

mdev1.com/sprf/development/index.php/conference/member-rate

Username – sprf
Password - sprf123

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109567 by nicolas
Hi,

I can see the next button to submit the cart info on your checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109570 by Momentum

Hmm that is weird, I do not see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109572 by nicolas
You didn't register yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109577 by Momentum
Ohhh I though I configured the option to I user can do a guest checkout, but I also get an error after clicking the next button.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109578 by Momentum
Also is this the correct checkout workflow, I want the user to able to submit the payment right after registering

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #109594 by nicolas
1. It is indeed a guest checkout as no user account is created. The text of the button is "register" but you can change it to "proceed" if you want with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
What error do you have after clicking the next button ?

2. In that case you should also put the T&C view on the first step of the checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum