Skip to main content

Social Network Plugin

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #110804 by Woxxx
Social Network Plugin was created by Woxxx
Hi,

Since I installed KA Social Comments the integrated Hikashop Social Network Plugin fails. When I set the plugin as XFBML the Facebook button disappears and I get following message: The href URL must be absolute. If I leave the plugin with Tag type IFRAME the fb-button appears but doesn´t work. I tried to put my fb user name and ID. In both cases it doesn´t work. I have the last version of Hikashop. Can you explain me how to solve the problem please? Thank you



Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Woxxx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110840 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Social Network Plugin
Hi there,

I checked some forum and it looks like it's a common issue.
I think you can fix it by editing the file hikashopsocial.php in Plugins/content/hikashopsocial and change the line:
Code:
$url=urlencode(hikashop_currentURL('',false));

to:
Code:
$url=hikashop_currentURL('',false);

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111025 by Woxxx
Replied by Woxxx on topic Social Network Plugin
Thank you. One thing more please. Now with XFBML it works fine but now there is a comment field. I can´t find option in backend to turn this function off. If I leave the plugin in IFRAME mode the comment field don´t appears but the like button funcion seems not work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111030 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Social Network Plugin
Hi there,

What do you mean by a comment field? Could please post a screenshot or a link?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111073 by Woxxx
Replied by Woxxx on topic Social Network Plugin
Sorry, this is what I mean.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111076 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Social Network Plugin
The display of this box isn't relevant to Hikashop.
It's the Facebook API which display this and we have no control on it since it's not an option.
However, if it's display this, you probably have a css issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111082 by Woxxx
Replied by Woxxx on topic Social Network Plugin
Thank you. I will take a look for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111115 by Woxxx
Replied by Woxxx on topic Social Network Plugin
I cant´t solve the problem. Looks that I have to buy other KA plugin to get work the buttons and replace with the hika social plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111117 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Social Network Plugin
Could you please give me a link to your website?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111119 by Woxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111140 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Social Network Plugin
There is indeed a strange max-with: 100%; on the facebook iframe.
However since it's in the iframe I have no solution to override this in css.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111145 by Woxxx
Replied by Woxxx on topic Social Network Plugin
Hi,

In the Javaskript Plugin from social comments I have options to enable or disable the FB XMLNS tag. Would this be helpful?


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #111241 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Social Network Plugin
Hi,

I honestly don't know, I would just suggest to try the different possibilities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum