- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
payment options code getting it wrong
13 years 2 months ago #112135
by Mat
payment options code getting it wrong was created by Mat
Hi guys,
I use the eway plugin and want to also use the bank transfer plugin.
However, from time to time, it seems the code that lets the user pick the payment type gets confused and when I click the bank transfer option the credit card details form appears and when I click the eway radio button the credit card details don't appear.
Is this a known issue?
As I said it happens from time to time and not every time I test the checkout.
My hikashop version is 1.5.4.
Mat
I use the eway plugin and want to also use the bank transfer plugin.
However, from time to time, it seems the code that lets the user pick the payment type gets confused and when I click the bank transfer option the credit card details form appears and when I click the eway radio button the credit card details don't appear.
Is this a known issue?
As I said it happens from time to time and not every time I test the checkout.
My hikashop version is 1.5.4.
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112136
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic payment options code getting it wrong
Hi,
There was some issue with the javascript code in previous versions but lately everything is fine on that end.
I guess that an update would fix that automatically.
There was some issue with the javascript code in previous versions but lately everything is fine on that end.
I guess that an update would fix that automatically.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112198
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic payment options code getting it wrong
Hi Nicolas,
I just can't upgrade right now, frankly I am too close to finishing this single payment with register checkout, but that is good to know. If I replace your code with my own is there anything else to watch for? It just slides in and out the elements right? Does it update forms or anything? Also is it possible to get the code fix?
Thanks,
Mat
I just can't upgrade right now, frankly I am too close to finishing this single payment with register checkout, but that is good to know. If I replace your code with my own is there anything else to watch for? It just slides in and out the elements right? Does it update forms or anything? Also is it possible to get the code fix?
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic payment options code getting it wrong
Hi,
It's just a slider yes, it doesn't do anything else.
You can look at the latest version of the code in the file front/views/checkout/view.html.php in the payment function in the install package of HikaShop.
It's just a slider yes, it doesn't do anything else.
You can look at the latest version of the code in the file front/views/checkout/view.html.php in the payment function in the install package of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds