- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 1
Copy Product
13 years 2 months ago #114013
by Huski
Copy Product was created by Huski
Hi
I have a number of products that are similar - just need some slight text changes.
When I select a product and click copy - it doesn't copy anything from the product I want copied - it just creates a new product with a product code
What is the purpose of this copy function or is there some settings I need to make?
Thanks
I have a number of products that are similar - just need some slight text changes.
When I select a product and click copy - it doesn't copy anything from the product I want copied - it just creates a new product with a product code
What is the purpose of this copy function or is there some settings I need to make?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #114039
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Copy Product
Hi,
The copy function should copy each field of your product, which Hikashop version are you using ? Can you download and install the last version ?
Also you can also use the import/export CSV option if you want to quikly and easly copy and edit each products and category.
The copy function should copy each field of your product, which Hikashop version are you using ? Can you download and install the last version ?
Also you can also use the import/export CSV option if you want to quikly and easly copy and edit each products and category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114092
by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Copy Product
I downloaded hikashop from my account only last week so assume its up to date unless there is newer version since then.
I tried it again - it is definitely not copying the product at all. Just doing what I explained above.
I might download an reinstall Hika again to see if that fizes it but nothing went wrong with the install the first time.
I tried it again - it is definitely not copying the product at all. Just doing what I explained above.
I might download an reinstall Hika again to see if that fizes it but nothing went wrong with the install the first time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114096
by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Copy Product
Right - I downloaded from my account and now the product copy is working.
And the version is different from the version I downloaded last week.
I think I have asked this question before but it would be good to get email notifications of any updates to the shop we can download. I find the Joomla updater doesn't always work and you still have to go your website to download the latest version of hika.
And the version is different from the version I downloaded last week.
I think I have asked this question before but it would be good to get email notifications of any updates to the shop we can download. I find the Joomla updater doesn't always work and you still have to go your website to download the latest version of hika.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114108
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Copy Product
Hi there,
We just released a new version (2.2.0) so you should check you really are update
About the joomla's updater it's working but since we just released this last version we prefer to wait for some feedback before enabling the updater.
We just released a new version (2.2.0) so you should check you really are update
About the joomla's updater it's working but since we just released this last version we prefer to wait for some feedback before enabling the updater.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds