Skip to main content

Strange behavior of the filter

More
13 years 2 months ago #114520 by praes
Hi,

I'm not sure if it's a bug but sometimes the filter behaves strangely. It only happens when the title position is set to show within the inputfield. After having filtered on one option and then removing that filter, the second filter gets triggered filtering on the title.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114533 by Eliot
Hi there,

Are you using the last Hikashop version? If no you should download it and reinstall (it's 2.2.0).
If you already have it, please give us a link to your website so we can test it ;).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114537 by praes
Hi,

Yes, I'm using the latest version. And unfortunately, I can't provide you with a link because de site is running on a local development server.... :(

But that can't be the problem, I guess?

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114614 by Eliot
Since I can't reproduce this bug on our testing websites it seems hard to find a solution...
The only sing I can suggest is to tell us when you put the site online. If the bug is still there we'll take a look ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum