Skip to main content

Import prices for products

More
13 years 2 months ago #114823 by FlorinM
Hello,

I have an issue with the import function.
I have all the product with prices in backend and all the product with free price in backend.
There are no free products in backend or the import file.

Joomla is 3.1.1 and lates hikashop.

Any advice will be appreciated.

FlorinM.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114944 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import prices for products
Hi,

I'm not sure what is your problem.
If it's that you don't get the prices imported when you import a CSV of products, it means that there is a problem with your CSV. Hard to say what without looking at the CSV.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum